First, let me introduce myself to you— my name is Devendra Saxena, a 10 years experienced SEO services provider and Internet marketing consultant from Delhi, India. I will be happy if I could help you in any way to better promote your products and services through various online marketing channels including organic search, social media and PPC.
I offer Search Engine Optimization services to both individuals and businesses to help their website show up in top 10 rankings of all major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. It is the cheapest and most effective way to drive targeted traffic to a new website.
Before developing SEO strategies and tactics, I try to understand client’s requirements and what goals he wants to achieve in terms of traffic volume, lead generation, acquiring new customers and brand building. To get success in any marketing campaign (whether online or offline); It is extremely important to know who is the target audience, what they want, how we can satisfy their needs.
Apart from rankings, I also help my clients understand the behavior of their website visitors by carefully analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) provided in Google analytics reports. Some of the major KPIs that should be looked into are bounce rate, average session duration, unique visitors, conversion rate etc. These insights enable us to optimize an SEO campaign to get better Return on Investment (ROI).
Why Hire Me?
- No false promises and cheating – my primary objective has always been to create value for the clients by delivering trustworthy Search Engine Optimization services. I believe in offering genuine advice and maintaining utmost transparency. I clearly say “No” to a project if I think I won’t be able to match the client’s expectations.
- 10 Years of Experience in SEO and Online Marketing
- 50+ successfully delivered projects
- Work strictly according to Google Webmaster guidelines
- 100% White hat, ethical and safe SEO practices for long lasting results
SEO Services are not for you if you think:
- SEO is cheap and rankings can be achieved by doing spamming. A cheap SEO service will hurt your website so badly that you will have to spend at least 10 times more in future to recover from its bad effects.
- SEO is short term and a month or two is enough to rank a website for any keyword. In my experience, it takes minimum 3-6 months time to rank for medium to high competition search queries that has some decent traffic. Of course you will see the improvement in rankings and traffic every month.
- Expecting 100% Guarantee – Someone who offers guaranteed rankings is just lying. I know it’s frustrating to hear, but it’s the truth. Google itself warns users to stay away from companies that guarantee rankings. Read Google Blog
What’s included in the SEO services?
Technical Audit – I will thoroughly review your website to find out problems present in the content, code, user interface, important page elements and links (if there are any). Report will also contain technical errors related to SEO that may exist in robots.txt, sitemap, structured data and canonical tags. The site audit also gives an idea about current traffic status and search queries for which a website already ranking in search engines.
Keyword Research – Finding right keywords is one of the most crucial steps in creating a successful SEO campaign because ranking for wrong keywords won’t offer any tangible benefit. I always try to find most relevant keywords to my clients businesses that have a decent number of monthly searches but with less websites competing for those words. Before finalizing keywords, it is also essential to judge the intention of searcher so that we can focus on queries that will take us to our goals.
On Page Optimization – This is where I will optimize different elements of your website pages to make them appear in first page of search engines—including titles, URLs, meta description tag, headings (H1, H2, H3), internal links, image alt text and rich snippets. Every page should have high quality content with right placement of most important keywords and inclusion of related words and synonyms.
Competitive Analysis – It is must to analyze competitors before we start preparing our plans and strategies to outrank them. We must know who our competition is and what good and bad they are doing and how we can do better. Doing this also helps in calculating the time and resources we will need to beat them.
Acquiring Links – Link building is probably the most critical part of Search Engine Optimization process to attain rankings in a medium and high competitive niche. At the same time, it is also the most controversial and talked about topic among SEOs and Internet marketers. Because Google keeps changing its algorithms to maintain the quality of its search results, and in the process, the search engine demotes or removes websites from SERP that either engage in manipulative link building techniques or acquire a great number of anchor text based backlinks from low quality sites.
I only employ white hat SEO techniques to safeguard your site from future Google updates. I keep my focus on acquiring high quality backlinks from relevant, reputed and authoritative websites and use a wide variety of anchor text to make the whole process look natural.
Reporting and Monitoring – A genuine SEO services provider should always give detailed traffic, rankings and link building efforts report on the promised time. The report should clearly mark what work is being done, whether there is any improvement in terms rankings and traffic or not, and finally how many visitors are converting into clients. I prefer to provide Google search console and Google analytics access to the client so that he can check the results and anytime.
I encourage you to read every point very carefully—and ask any question if you have doubts regarding SEO services offered by me.